If you have a specific time request, let us know when you are booking the appointment.
- East – Morning
- West – Afternoon
- South – All day
- North – Does not get direct sunlight. Unfortunately, on sunny days the front will shadow itself. A dusk shoot or overcast day is ideal for north-facing properties.
A CBS code is registered to every Supra box and can easily be obtained through the eKEY app. Follow the steps below or on the attached PDF.
eKEY App Instructions:
- Log in to your eKEY app from your smartphone or tablet device. Click on the Inventory icon and select the serial number of the Supra you need the CBS code for. This will open the Keybox Details. Click Edit at the bottom of the screen. Then swipe the button next to Require CBS so you see it turn green; this will show the CBS code to the Supra box.
If you do not have the eKEY app, you can email us the serial number to the Supra box that is on the property and HAR will provide us with the code.
- We will need to know if there is a gate code, alarm, pets, etc., prior to the photo shoot.
- If you have any specific angle requests or rooms to photograph, be sure to let the office know.
Residential clients are eligible for same day editing if the selection is made by the time stated in the email subject line; otherwise photos will be edited the next business day following receipt of selection. If no selection is made at the photo shoot or by contact sheet, the photographer will select the photos.
Commercial clients will receive the photos within 1 week upon selection of photos.
As a reminder, we are closed on the weekend; therefore, photos taken on Friday will be ready on Monday.
If the listing is:
- Active with no photos: We will upload our photos to your listing.
- Active with photos: We will ask if it is okay to replace them when we send you the Dropbox link.
- Incomplete: If you provide the MLS number, we can load the photos.
- Inactive: Please call or email the office when the listing goes live and we will upload the photos for you.
Dusk appointment times are seasonal and occur after hours during spring and summer months. If you have any questions regarding your appointment and it is after close of business, please contact the photographer directly. Their name and phone number is listed on the reconfirmation email that is sent 1 to 2 business days prior to your appointment.
It is best to reschedule if the main selling point of the property or unit is the views.